2006-11-19

Wst Blog 10

So it is the end of blogging. I wanted to write something clever to make people think or laugh or something, but to be honest my brain power is just about zapped. Therefore, i'll say that I will treasure my zines from my classmates, because I think we really did exactly what Kipnis asked us to do. All the zines take interpretations of theory and apply them to an action in our zines. I think that we all recognized pieces of ourselves in each other's zines, or at least had an appreciation for where each other was coming from. As for blogging... even if it is something I decide to keep up on a regular basis, it too will not quite have the same meaning for me. This blogging experience has been interesting because I know that there are people reading these posts every week, the community of our class has come to know the way each other writes and to some extent thinks, and have 'cyber' gotten to know each other better. Therefore, this is radically different than other blogging experiences because those generally tend to be a more personal experience, and not a subversive practice as Rhodes would encourage. Anyways, it's time for me to finish, and to bid this little blogging space a farewell....

No comments: